One Step Beyond, Microsoft Swiss Partner of the Year, enters partnership with Cellip, Microsoft’s “Voice Partner of the Year”, to complement its portfolio of services offered to its customers. One Step Beyond, Swiss leading cloud native consulting company providing innovative technology solutions to businesses across industries, announced mid March that it has signed a strategic partnership with Cellip, a global cloud native direct routing service to Microsoft Teams.
Cellip will allow One Step Beyond’s clients to take full advantage of the rapid adoption of Microsoft Teams by integrating Cellip’s telephony value added services. The enterprise ready solution provides all the rich productivity benefits of Microsoft Teams while delivering the telephony qualities and features required by businesses.
– In a world where smart working and digital work places are increasing constantly, we want to enable each customer to be able to collaborate efficiently, says Oscar Civill, CEO of Cellip AB
– We are delighted to have found a trusted partner to enable a local presence for Swiss customers to benefit from our telephony services. Their expertise and knowledge in Microsoft and the Microsoft Cloud aligns perfectly with our vision, he continues.
A single collaboration tool for all communications
One Step Beyond can deploy Cellip quickly into client’s environments enabling key communications features including number portability, local number availability and international phone numbers from over 50 countries.
The deployed service lives within the familiar Microsoft Teams environment providing immediate access to all its collaboration tools.
– At One Step Beyond, we are focused on driving trust and success for our customers, says Anees Qureshi, CEO of One Step Beyond and continues:
– Connecting telephony to Microsoft Teams and getting a single collaboration tool for all communications is extraordinarily compelling for our clients. With Cellip, businesses can be up and running fast; taking full advantage of the productivity and efficiencies provided by Microsoft and Cellip.
Gold Partners collaborating to develop the modern workplace
– It’s really great that two Gold Microsoft Partners are working together and developing an offer for the modern workplace, which is also modern in its way of managing customers’ cloud journeys, says Henrik Byström, Business Group Lead Microsoft Modern Workplace and Microsoft 365.
– Microsoft Teams usage is sky rocketing right now, while companies and organizations are increasingly working in modern teams without physical limitation.
– With Team’s telephony, our customers can move their telephony and have all communication in the Microsoft cloud, not only in Switzerland but also internationally, he adds.
About One Step Beyond Group
One Step Beyond Group (OSB) is a cloud native company providing cloud and innovative technology solutions to businesses across industries. Leveraging the best advisory services, combined with the leading cloud providers, OSB helps to accelerate the end-to-end cloud adoption. OSB has a headcount of over 40+ cloud passionate and provides solutions to 20+ clients. One Step Beyond Group has received the ‘Swiss Partner of the Year” label awarded by Microsoft for business applications.
Cellip is a leader in Microsoft Team’s telephony and is part of the Infracom Group listed on the Swedish Stock exchange.